Friday, March 11, 2011

A Comic From My Past- About a Man who Became God?

When I was in sixth grade, in 2001-2002, I broke my ankle and read a comic that was extremely interesting. I cannot remember the title, but I remember the story vaguely and how the art looked like. The book was a large, 400 or more page comic, or illustrated novel, with a red and gold cover of a phoenix or a bird of some kind. Inside, the art was similar to that of Asterix and Obelix, but the story was much deeper. It was something about a man in an advanced civilization on another planet. Over time, his civilization dies, and he is left alone, and essentially becomes the god of the universe, shaping everything around him. That's all I really remember, I was young and in pain, but that comic really touched me and I was hoping that somebody might remember the same comic and be willing to post the title so that I can once again read it. I regret not remembering the title, but I hope that somehow I will find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment